Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The results are in......

And, we're PREGNANT!!! I went to the birth center yesterday morning to get my blood drawn. We ran the labs stat and then waited. And waited.

Finally, about two hours later, they were in. Our first beta, 10dpt (days post transfer) was 485!!! I'll include a chart below for those of you who have no idea what that number means. But, I'll tell you, it's a nice, strong number! It means baby is growing and seems to be healthy and happy. 

I have to go back on Wednesday for another draw. We're looking for that number to double. Then we set up our sono for next week!!! Next week we'll get to see the baby!

I cannot express how happy my heart was yesterday when getting those results. I know this is the round that Erin and Jose get their already loved baby. I have no doubt this little nugget will continue to grow and thrive. ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment